BLOCK THE BOAT #BDS
END ISRAELI APARTHEID
ANOTHER VICTORY AGAINST ZIM!
LET’S CONTINUE TO MOBILIZE AGAINST ISRAELI APARTHEID!
PORT OF OAKLAND
MIDDLE HARBOR SHORELINE PARK
2777 MIDDLE HARBOR RD
FRIDAY, JUNE 4th @ 4PM
TRANSPORTATION AND ACCESSIBILITY
There will be drivers shuttling people from West Oakland BART to Middle Harbor Shoreline Park beginning at 3:30am. Please look out for signs around BART and on vehicles. Directions for those needing a shuttle: Exit West Oakland Bart to 7th St., the main street in front of the BART station. Turn left on 7th St. to walk a half block toward the corner of 7th and Chester St. Shuttles will be waiting at Chester St. and 7th St.
- We unfortunately currently will not have an accessible van that can accommodate wheelchairs for the carpool.
There will be rotating carpools throughout the day bringing people from the West Oakland BART station to the port gate (location to be added soon). Cars will be marked with BTB (Block The Boat) signs.
- Before the action, call this Jewish Voice for Peace number (510) 255-0058 to offer your services to carpool to and from the West Oakland BART station and the gate.
RESOURCES TO BRING
- If possible, please bring folding chairs, sunscreen/hats, water, snacks, good shoes, or any other resources that you will need to picket in front of the gates for extended periods of time.
- If you have bikes or cars that can be used for shuttling, please let us know! Call and leave a message at the Jewish Voice for Peace number (510) 255-0058.
- West Oakland BART station has parking available – parking costs $3 until 4pm and you have to enter the BART station to pay.
- International Maritime Center also has limited parking.
- Please drive to and park at West Oakland BART. There is no parking at Middle Harbor Shoreline Park.
TEXT YOUR NAME TO 181-BLOCKZIM (1-812-562-5946) TO RECEIVE IMPORTANT UPDATES AND CALLS TO ACTION.